Something For Me, Something For You!

I can't believe it! I got another award. All I do is come here and write a lot of random thoughts, feelings, and day to day activities, and for some reason people like to come here and read about it! :) I feel so special. This award is from Bubble Boo at The Thought Bubble. Thank You!!

Now, here's the thing. I am going to cheat, break the rules. I know, I know! I hope the blog police don't come after me. I only have a few minutes for this post, and I love ALL of the blogs I read so much. I can't imagine picking only 10, like the rules state. That, and I just don't have time right now! So I'm going to be bad, and say this: I am choosing ALL of the blogs I read!! So here's the deal, if you see your blog listed on my sidebar under Who I'm Stalking, then this award is for YOU! Yes, YOU! Don't be shy, take it! And you can give it to 10 other blogs if you want, or hell, maybe I will be a bad influence and you will just break the rules like me!

Thanks again for the award, Bubble Boo!!
 

3 comments:

    Thank you for the award. I am in awe of your efficiency.
    I want to hear the 7 unknown facts about you however. I love reading those.

     

    Awww...thanks! I'll have to see if I can come up with 10 more blogs to bestow honor upon.

     

    I am notorious for breaking blogging rules like that!
    Congrats on the award, lady! :)