I'm Still Here!

I know I haven't been blogging every day anymore, but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! A lot has been going on, I've been soooo busy, and stressed out and dealing with a lot. A lot of emotional roller coaster rides.

Things have gotten worse as far as my sister goes. Turns out, it's Heroin we are dealing with, for sure. Which is just, heart breaking. I'm having issues with my parents being enablers, too. I have so much to say about all of this, but It's late and I am exhausted. I am going to take some time to sit down and write a more detailed blog post about it tomorrow, for sure. Because I have a lot to say, and I need to sort it out, and write about it.

I will say this: I am still smoke free! So that's a plus for sure. It hasn't been easy, given all the stress these days. There's no way I am going back now.

Well, I need to get some sleep. Hopefully.
 

9 comments:

    so sorry i have not been a supportive blogger friend to you as of late...i saw your title "i'm still here!" and thought, oh good, she hasn't been active, either but it looks like i have missed a lot not keeping up and i'm sorry...look forward to your next post even if it is just so you know someone cares and is listening. i'm so sorry you are dealing with this. my parents are/were enablers too so i imagine i can relate...congrats on being smoke free and looking forward to catching up...

     

    i'm in the same boat as denise. i've been away and busy and, well... just not blogging. i hate that i haven't been here to lend whatever support i can, but i'm back now. sending positive energy to you!

     
    On March 25, 2010 at 8:10 AM Anonymous said...

    congrats on still being smoke free. especially through all the stress. thats quite an accomplishment!

     

    Sick days from the blogosphere seem to be an epidemic as of late for most of my blog friends, and you have good reason. But know that we are proud of you and all you are juggling.

     

    The best to all of you and great job staying smoke free despite all the challenges. Stay well and take good care of yourself.

     
    On March 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM Anonymous said...

    Hi Mandy,

    My name is Anna and I am a member of the marketing staff at Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre. I would like to send you an invitation to an event we are holding for bloggers in Pittsburgh, however, I am having a hard time finding a good way to contact you. If you could please email me at aparnigoni@pittsburghballet.org so I may send you a formal invite, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks so much!
    Anna

     

    You are dealing with so much right now. I hope that everything works itself out for the best. And the fact that you're still not smoking given all the stress you must be under is an awesome accomplishment!

    Catch up on your sleep and be kind to yourself.

     

    congrats on being smoke free and looking forward to catching up...
    home based data entry

     

    Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. At least now you know what you are dealing with, maybe you can find a way to tackle it. Such a shame that your parents aren't helping.

    Many congratulations on the smoking thing, I'm so proud of you for sticking at it despite everything. You know where I am if you feel like talking anything through ((hugs))