Oh Yeah, I'm the QUEEN!

Short post today! First of all, thank you so much Kortney from In The Mix for my latest award! HAHA, I totally LOVE this one. I DO love to vent on my blog, after all! It's great therapy! I just can't believe there are people out there who enjoy reading my rants and whining so much. I'm glad, though.

Well, in just a little over an hour I will officially hit the one week smoke free mark. Yay! Here's to hoping that next week goes better than this week, though honestly It could have been worse, I suppose.

The kiddo is off at a sleepover at her cousins house, so hubby and I are going to snuggle up and watch a movie, and then bed time as I have a sort of early and not very fun morning to deal with tomorrow.

Hoping to finally catch up with all your wonderful blogs at some point tomorrow, too!
 

0 comments: