Yay for Better Days!

Today was SO much better than yesterday. WHEW.

Thanks you so much for all of your support!! I check my comments from my phone, and you have no idea how much they really do help. For real. I only feel bad that I have been busy and distracted, and haven't been able to catch up with all of YOUR lives, and leave all of YOU wonderful comments, as you've done for me.

I am sure that today ended up being better because I went to the gym. I did strength training and cardio, I worked hard, and my spirits were lifted. My mood was better, I had more energy, and the cravings were barely noticeable. This is how I know I am not making too many changes at once, I am making all the right changes at the right time. Eating healthy and exercising feel good. If I wasn't doing that, I am pretty sure most of my days would be like yesterday.

speaking of eating healthy, I stocked up on more veggies today. I love raw sugar snap peas, radishes, and some baby carrots. OH and some grain corn chips, the healthiest I could find, for when I really need a crunchy chip type snack. AND the most delicious, all natural, healthy, 10 cals per serving green salsa. SO. GOOD.

I know I will have bad days again. In fact, I'm pretty sure this Sunday will be one of them. I have to go to work early, on a day I would have had off, for a meeting and then to CLEAN. And my boss is bringing in DONUTS. Uggh. Haha. But, I survived yesterday. It didn't kill me, it ended, it passed, and I'm still here going strong. So I have that mindset to carry with me through however many bad days may come my way, as I rid my body of this evil, EVIL! Nicotine monster.

Oh, and one more thing. I have decided that when my 10 weeks on the patch is up, I am going to indulge in a HOT yoga class. You know, where they spike the temp up to like, 115? I'm not kidding. I've done it before, and it's hard, but it is WONDERFUL, and coupled with plenty of water what a great way to cleanse the remaining toxicn-ness (is that a word? It is now!) out of my system. Not only will it be goodbye icky cigarettes, it will be goodbye nicotine. For GOOD.
 

7 comments:

    So glad that today went much better! They say it only gets easier!

     

    I would so love to do that kind of yoga. Your enthusiasm is awesome and contagious, motivating and inspiring. Big smiles and big hugs for you!

     

    Sounds like you're on a good path. I'm happy for you. Almost 6 days!!

     

    You can totally do this! You know that you are going to have bad days, but I can tell that you are keeping in mind that those days will end. Hang in there, and know that we are all here cheering you on!

     

    The good feeling is way better than the nicotine gives you.

    Kudos.
    Have your best weekend ever.

     

    You are doing fabulous but thank you for sharing both the good days and the bad!

    I made you an award! You can go see it on my blog post!! Happy day! I think you're awesome.

    http://crushmixblend.blogspot.com

     

    love to do that kind of yoga. Your enthusiasm is awesome
    home based data entry