Kick! Punch!

I did it, I finally took that kickboxing class! It was AWESOME. I'm so happy I liked it, because I have been wanting to do this for so long. It was sooo much fun, and quite a workout! I kept up pretty well, surprisingly! I have never sweated so much in my entire life, though. What a workout! I am going to go every Monday night.

Notice anything different around here? I mean, other than the fact that my mom blog has little to do with motherhood or my kid, and is turning into more of a health blog?

That's right, I changed the design. Again. I'm fickle like that. I kinda like this one, It's a little more personal, but took quite a bit of tweaking. Which is cool, because that's fun to do.

So obviously, I decided to do NaBloPoMo for March. I mean, why not, right? We'll see how it goes!
 

5 comments:

    so cool! i'd love to check out that class...i have a membership at 24 hour fitness but my youngest isn't quite up for being left in child care...anyway, i'm glad your focus has been on health cuz it motivates me...i decided NOT to do NABLOPOMO so i will have more time to read your blog!

     

    i'm jealous that you are doing kickboxing! you are making me want to work out now! you are inspiring me! i'm not doing NaBloPoMo because i obviously stink at it since I failed for January AND February! Oh well! Keep up the good work!

     

    Love the new layout. Where did you find it? I want one with the tabs on top, but I also want 3 columns. And I don't want to pay for it. I'm cheap like that.

    Glad you liked the kick boxing class. I wouldn't have enough guts to do it.

     

    I love the new layout... seems more you (I say that like I know you personally or something lol). I don't know.... I just like the darker colors, and the contrast. Also gives a better background for the pictures, I think.
    And yeah, I am not a kickboxer, but I always admire those that do it :)

     

    Great u decided to do NaBloPoMo fr March again ..i hvnt made up my mind yet :O